- Preparation time
- 3 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 9, 2018
Serve this to your non-vegan or non-vegetarian friends and see if they can tell the difference.
This is the main ingredient used Lamyong Vegetarian Spicy Lemon Chicken.
Ingredients in the Vegetarian Spicy Lemon Chicken: Textured soy protein, egg white powder (less than 3%), sugar, salk, vegetable oil, lemon juice, spinces & vegetarian seasonings. Contains soybean and egg. May contain traces of nuts and seeds.
- Preheat wok on the stove
- When wok is heated, add olive oil and then add chilli into the wok
- Toss chilli until fragrant, add Vegetarian Spicy Lemon Chicken and give everything a toss for a few minutes
- Add 50ml water over the ingredients if it seems dry
- When a nice golden-brown appears, season lightly with a bit sugar
- Wash and lay lettuce flat on a plate and pour ingredient onto the lettuce
- Decorate it with sliced lemon and/or orange