- Preparation time
- 2 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 6 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 22, 2018
This is a perfect Valentine’s or Birthday Gift for your Vegan partner. It’s simple to make and it looks amazing.
Comment with Facebook
Share with Facebook
- You will need several heart shaped moulds. We purchased these from Ikea.
- You will need one packet of Green Tea Flavor Jelly Powder. There are other flavours like Lychee.
- Pour 600 ml of boiling water (about 90 degrees) into a saucepan and add a pack of Jelly powder (105g) and stir it until dissolve.
- Pour the mixture into moulds. For the large shaped heart, pour it in a bowl with the mould and make sure the jelly fills over the mould.
- Cool to room temperature and place in a refrigerator.